Joburg City Theatres Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply For Joburg City Theatres Internship
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the Joburg City Theatres Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Joburg City Theatres Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
Joburg City Theatres Internship 2022 Application Details
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres.
The Company is providing opportunities to gain work experience in the theatre environment.
Joburg City Theatres is therefore inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our internship programme.
- Community and Audience Development
- Grade 12 plus Arts administration diploma or an Artistic or Project Management qualification (NQF Level 6)
- Good written and verbal communications in the English language
- Willingness to work unsociable hours.
- Willingness to be communicated.
- Be able to work independently and not to be micro-managed.
- between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen.
- Students who need Experiential Training who studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons are requested to send their cover letter and detailed CV, quoting the relevant reference number to Mr. Thomas Sadiki, The Human Resources Manager, Joburg City Theatres, via email
How to Apply For Joburg City Theatres Internship 2022
Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, in order to get Joburg City Theatres Internship latest information.