Warehouse/Branch Manager Recruitment Application, Requirements and Dates. See Full Details below
We are pleased to keep you updated about Warehouse/Branch Manager Recruitment , Requirements, Dates Eligibility and lots more on this Educative Page.
Spark ATM Systems is South Africa’s premier independent ATM deployed installing convenience ATM’s into shopping center, retail, petroleum, leisure and hospitality locations countrywide. The Company is owned by Electronics plc, the world’s leading ATM deployed operational in 10 countries and listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange (CATM) in the USA.
The Company is experiencing significant growth and therefore seeks a versatile and skilled Warehouse/ Branch Manager for our newly acquired Warehouse in Long meadow Eden vale, Sauteing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing all operational aspects of the branch including customer service, human resources, facilities management
• Compiling forecasts and financial objectives
• Oversee all work performed in the branch and supervise all areas of operation
• Control the movement and storage of materials within a warehouse.
• Monitor the movement of resources through national warehouses.
• Provide and transform inputs into resources, and link to the distribution network and Technicians in Field.
• Accurately identify risks affecting supply, transformation, delivery, and customer demand for the branch.
• Effectively analyze the probability, control, and impact of risks identified.
• Assemble an effective reverse logistics programme (for ATM’s, Parts and other components.)
• Ensure branch targets are met
• Budgeting and cost control
• Focus on continuous improvement initiatives to leverage growth opportunities
Desired Experience & Qualification Needed:
• Essential: Tertiary qualification in Business Management/ Supply Chain/ Logistics
• 10 years previous experience in Logistics or Branch Management with a minimum of 5 years in practical Management.
• Passion for excellence in all aspects of their career
• Be responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic, and have a high degree of personal integrity
• Thorough attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly organized with a strong work ethic
• Able to think-out-the-box and generate new ideas
• Possess strong verbal and written communications skills
• Follow procedures and have a structured approach to problem-solving
• Be organised and motivated and able to manage own time effectively
Package & Remuneration
The company is offering a competitive salary and benefits, rewarding work environment, full product knowledge and exciting career growth opportunities for the right candidate. Remuneration is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.