Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Application | WSU Online Application
Here on this Educative Page, we provide you with the information you need in regards to Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Application.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU APPLY TO WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY
Welcome to the WSU online application platform. WSU accepts online applications only. It is a free service with no fee payment required. In order to save your money and time make sure you have the following information ready:
1. Personal details
2. Address of next of kin
3. Address of the person responsible for the account
4. Email addresses are compulsory
5. All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading.
It is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process.
The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making.
The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met.
You must read the Prospectus admission requirements.
You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by clicking HERE.
Step 1: Complete application forms. WSU accepts online applications only.
Step 2: Attach/upload all supporting documents.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form. Please note that this is part of the application process
HOW DO I APPLY ONLINE TO WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY (WSU)
You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by opening the link:
- Complete all the information that is requested. All fields with a red asterisk are compulsory. This means you will not be allowed to proceed if left blank or incorrect information is supplied.
- It is compulsory to have an email address. You may create one on Gmail or Yahoo.
- All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Should you encounter a problem during the application process, send us your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be advised if additional information is required to assist during the assessment process.
- You will also be asked to apply for residence and financial assistance. Email addresses will be sent to you with directives to the process for applying.
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY (WSU) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Documents Required for Application
The University considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload Grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload a matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
- Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission for some programmes. For more information, you may enquire from the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
TRANSFER STUDENTS APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-Matric Certificate
- Identity Document
- Official Academic Report
- Conduct Certificate.
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY (WSU) INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS Requirements
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates.
When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and the copy of your passport.
For further information, please visit CCIP offices at (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY (WSU) STUDENT ONLINE SERVICES PORTAL
WSU has created a student services portal that will enable you as a student to access your information such as personal particulars, academic reports, results and fees statements for example, online.
You will be able to print certain reports such as proof of registration and fees statements. If you need an official stamped report like academic records, you need to visit the office rendering that service.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO WSU ACCESS STUDENT SERVICES
You need your student number and a PIN in order to login into this service. The manual illustrates all the steps that you will go through to access the service you need.
To download the manual, click here. Should you need further information or assistance, contact on-campus offices on:
Mthatha Campus: email@example.com
Butterworth Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buffalo City Campus: email@example.com
Komani Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on this link to access the Student Services Portal:
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY (WSU) ENABLER MANUAL
Download iEnabler Manual here
Course fees vary – it is best to inquire with the institution.
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Business, Management Sciences And Law
- Health Sciences
- Science, Engineering And Technology
WSU APPLICATION CoNTACT DETAILS
For all your enquiries, please contact our Admissions Office:
Telephone +27 (0) 43 709 4000/043 708 5200
WhatsApp +27 (0) 79 378 3102 (Registration only)