Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Application Requirements | How to Apply to WSU
Here on this Educative Page, We gladly Provide you with the information about Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Application Requirements.
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY (WSU) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Documents Required for Application
The University considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload Grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload a matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
- Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission for some programmes. For more information, you may enquire from the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
TRANSFER STUDENT’S APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-Matric Certificate
- Identity Document
- Official Academic Report
- Conduct Certificate.
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY (WSU) INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS Requirements
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates.
When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and a copy of your passport.
For further information, please visit CCIP offices at (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Complete application forms. WSU accepts online applications only.
Step 2: Attach/upload all supporting documents.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form. Please note that this is part of the application process