Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Admission Requirements
On this Educative Page, We provide you with the Information about Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Admission Requirements.
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY (WSU) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Documents Required for Application
The University considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload Grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload a matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
- Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission for some programmes. For more information, you may enquire from the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY (WSU) ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS BROCHURES FOR ALL CAMPUSES AND FACULTIES