- 1 University Of Mpumalanga Registration | UMP Registration Date
- 2 UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA REGISTRATION
- 3 UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA REGISTRATION DATES
- 4 UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- 5 UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS APPLICATION REQUIREMNTS
- 6 UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA PAYMENT METHOD OF
- 7 UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA STUDENT RESIDENCE
- 8 UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA STUDENT CARDS
- 9 UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA LECTURING TIMETABLING
- 10 UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA CONTACT DETAILS OF IMPORTANT SUPPORT OFFICES
University Of Mpumalanga Registration | UMP Registration Date
On this Educative Page we enlighten you University Of Mpumalanga Registration, UMP Contact Details, UMP Registration Date, UMP Lecturing Time Table, UMP School Fees, UMP Residence which can be seen Here
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA REGISTRATION
Registration will be done solely ONLINE from the comfort of your own home, for which you may use a handheld device or computer facility at your disposal. You will access the registration website via the link: https://ienabler.ump.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login, then log in using your student number and user pin.
If your application is accepted, there is no need for you to come on campus for registration or enquiries because the entire registration process is done online. Otherwise, if you experience challenges, please contact our Call-Centre at 013 002 0047/50 or send us an email to UGenquiries@ump.ac.za.
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA REGISTRATION DATES
UMP REGISTRATION DATES
Admitted new students need to register within the specified registration period as space is limited. Should all available spaces for new students be filled before the end of the registration period, registration for the specific programme will be closed. Registration will be on a ‘first-come-first-served’ basis. Therefore, acceptance into a programme does not guarantee enrolment.
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
IN ORDER TO REGISTER ONLINE, NEW STUDENTS WILL NEED TO HAVE:
SOUTH AFRICAN STUDENTS
- Paid the minimum initial deposit due prior to registration and be financially cleared
- Uploaded all required documentation on the student portal under certificates seen – (ID, matric/senior certificate, academic record with statement of conduct)
- Received letter confirming firm offer from Department of Student Admissions based on their final results.
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS APPLICATION REQUIREMNTS
In terms of the Immigration Act, international students must provide:
- Certified copy of passport
- A valid Study Permit
- Medical aid cover letter
- Police clearance
- SAQA certificate
- Admission letter
- Proof of initial payment or confirmation letter from sponsor.
- International students must pay 50% of their tuition fee before registration.
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA TUITION FEES
If your tuition fees are paid by your sponsor or any other institution, you must submit the original sponsor letter written by the third party to the University Student Finance Office before registration. Should you require further assistance regarding fees, please contact: 013 002 0076/ 78 Lindelani.Sinthumule@ump.ac.za or Tshamiseka.Mabunda@ump.ac.za.
It is important to note that acceptance offer does not include financial assistance from UMP, you need to arrange for funding from outside the University or National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) at http://nsfas.org.za/content/. All NSFAS enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0860 067 327.
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA PAYMENT METHOD OF
NB: Payment should be made at least 48 hours before registration to allow for clearance.
|Kindly deposit the amount into this University’s account:|
|Bank Name||Standard Bank|
|Account Name||University of Mpumalanga.|
|Swift Code||SBZAZAJJ (for international Students)|
|Reference||Your student number|
|PLEASE DO NOT GIVE CASH TO ANYONE!|
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA STUDENT RESIDENCE
If you applied for residence, you will receive communication from Student Housing in this regard. Should you require more information for accommodation kindly contact the Mbombela Campus: 013 002 0023/ 24/30/32. Siyabuswa Campus: 013 002 0813/ 0868/ 0871. Alternatively email: Student.email@example.com or Manelisi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA STUDENT CARDS
Student cards will be processed and collected after you have registered from the Security Service Offices on the campus that you will be studying at. Proof of Registration will need to be produced.
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA LECTURING TIMETABLING
Lecturing Timetables will be available on student iEnabler before the commencement of lectures.
UNIVERSITY OF MPUMALANGA CONTACT DETAILS OF IMPORTANT SUPPORT OFFICES
013 002 0047/50Siyabuswa
013 002 0808/11
|Faculty of Agriculture and Natural Science||013 002 0237||Nobuhle.Mkhize@ump.ac.za|
|Faculty of Economics, Development and Business Science||013 002 0236||Siphesihle.Khanyile@ump.ac.za|
|Faculty of Education||013 002 0873||Nkosiphendule.Kashe@ump.ac.za|
|Finance||013 002 0076/78||Lindelani.Sinthumule@ump.ac.za Tshamiseka.Mabunda@ump.ac.za|
013 002 0023/ 24/30/32
013 002 0813/ 0868/ 0871
|Pin for emails||013 002 0125||ServiceDesk@ump.ac.za|
|013 002 0113
013 002 0111
013 002 0110