University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Application
On this Educative Page, We provide the Information about University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Application, UKZN Undergraduate Application, UKZN Post Graduate, UKZN online Application, UKZN Application Requirements. Read Below!
UNIVERSITY OF KWAZULU-NATAL (UKZN) UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION
- NDP Programmes
- Change of campuses
- second-semester applications that close on the 30th June
- semester 2 applications are open for returning students only
UNIVERSITY OF KWAZULU-NATAL (UKZN) UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE SECOND SEMESTER APPLICATION FORMS
Applicants in the abovementioned categories may use these application forms:
UNIVERSITY OF KWAZULU-NATAL (UKZN) APPLICATION ENQUIRIES
- Application enquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For College of Law and Management Studies enquiries CLICK HERE
- For College of Health Science enquiries CLICK HERE
Tuition costs at UKZN ranges anywhere from R25 000 to R60 000.
UNIVERSITY OF KWAZULU-NATAL (UKZN) ONLINE APPLICATION
- If you are currently registered and would like to change programmes, please use your existing student number when applying.
- For all professional degrees, you cannot start a new degree in the second semester.
- Change of address for returning students will only be done during registration.
UNIVERSITY OF KWAZULU-NATAL (UKZN) APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an international applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the USAF/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making the application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
South African first time undergraduate applicants applying to UKZN must apply via CAO at www.cao.ac.za
UNIVERSITY OF KWAZULU-NATAL (UKZN) CONTACT | EMAILS
UKZN General Enquiries
DBN: +27 31 260 1111
PMB: +27 33 260 5111
or Call +27 31 260 8596
For information regarding Applications please email:
For information regarding Academic Records please email the following emails:
For information regarding Syllabus please email:
For information on degree verification please email the following emails:
For information regarding Fees please email the following emails: