The National Heritage Council Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply For The National Heritage Council Internship
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the The National Heritage Council Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
The National Heritage Council Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
The National Heritage Council Internship 2022 Application Details
The NHC has a vacancy for an Intern position in the Finance unit.
While learning on the job, the incumbent shall be assisting in the performance of the following activities:
- Ensuring that the Supply Chain Management policies are adhered to
- Receiving and processing requests for procurement of goods and/or services
- Facilitating sittings of the bid committee and maintaining bid records
- Following up on procurement requests with the relevant line management
- Conduct market research where required
- Update and manage the supplier database
- Perform contract administration activities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the mentor
This position is in Hatfield Pretoria.
The National Heritage Council invites graduates to apply for a 24 months’ internship opportunity.
- Three (3) year completed tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management/Financial Accounting
- A Postgraduate degree will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
Recently graduated and never employed young graduate willing to learn in a fast pace environment.
Gauteng based applicants will only be considered.
How to Apply For The National Heritage Council Internship 2022
Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, in order to get The National Heritage Council Internship latest information.