Procurement Administrator / Officer Recruitment Application, Requirements and Dates. See Full Details below
We are pleased to keep you updated about Procurement Administrator / Officer Recruitment, Requirements, Dates Eligibility and lots more on this Educative Page.
Large Manufacturing Company based in Black heath has a vacancy for a Procurement Administrator with excellent organisational skills to provide high level administrative support for the Creditors Clerk and Buyer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Costing Sheet and Stock
- Inserting data from the register onto a costing and available stock sheet
- Liaising with Manufacturers and Suppliers by Requesting Info, Quotes, Prices and Invoices.
- Forex Transactions & Costing of imported goods
- Supporting creditors
- Quotation Requests, Comparisons, Tenders, Alternatives Sourcing.
- Briefing of Manufacturers, Quality control of items in manufacture.
- Quality Control
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS: Getting the best products at the best prices.
- Creating relationships with our suppliers.
- Time management: Assuring on time arrival of products ordered, following up on deliveries and orders.
- Placing and negotiating higher end purchases, ensuring effective and timeouts procurement.
- Cost cutting as an KPI
- Managing/Supporting our buyer on lower end purchases.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND CRITERIA:
Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or in finance.
Tertiary qualification advantageous but not requirement
Ability to build good relationships at all levels and the ability to work well in a team.
Able to manage sensitive and confidential information.
Able to work without supervision, to use initiative and be proactive while working within a team.
Package & Remuneration
R Market Related – Negotiable plus None