NSFAS Appeal Form 2022 | How to Download and Apply
Appeals will only be considered on the following grounds:
- A material change in combined household income (proof of loss of income needed with a fully completed NSFAS form for students that were not previously funded);
- Loss of a bursary/sponsor in the academic cycle (documented proof should be provided and should be accompanied by a fully completed NSFAS application form);
- Failure to meet academic criteria where prior academic performance has been satisfactory (provide supporting information and documentation that provides details of the reasons that affected performance);
- Failure to meet academic criteria due to medical condition (s) or death of an immediate family member (provide supporting information and documentation);
- Student had a gap year in NSFAS funding or failed to register previously and could not reapply for funding;
- More than one student from the same household concurrently enrolled at a university/TVET college; and
- Applying for an approved post-graduate qualification (see section F on the appeal form for list).
NSFAS 2022 Appeal Process
NSFAS offers student loans and bursaries for students who qualify. We have details on how you can appeal if your application is refused.
NSFAS offers student loans and bursaries for students who qualify. Last year they approved more than 300 000 applications for funding – but they also rejected 65 000.
If your application is refused you can appeal to NSFAS to reconsider
NSFAS 2022 Appeals supporting documents
If you would like to appeal your #NSFAS2022 application results, please download and complete the relevant required supporting document below and upload it with your appeal.
How to submit your appeal
- NSFAS said an appeal form can be downloaded from the NSFAS website, www.nsfas.org.za, and must be completed and submitted to the Financial Aid Office at the institution.
- Complete the form
- Ensure that the relevant box indicating the reason for your appeal is checked.
- Signed motivation for appeal must be included
- Attach your supporting documents (e.g. medical certificates, death certificates, etc.)
- Submit the completed form through email to the Financial Aid Office at your institution.
Alternatively, students can submit appeals directly to NSFAS, along with the required documentation, to email@example.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information don’t hesitate to Follow & Like Us on Facebook, Share and get the 2022 NSFAS Latest update.
However, if you have any questions regarding the NSFAS Appeal Form 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.