How to Apply for Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2023
We pleased to inform all aspirants who want to join the Police force, that the Ghana Police Recruitment is a massive one, and a lot of Candidates are applying.
Ghana Police Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Here are some of the top requirements for the Police Requirement. These are the general requirements for the Ghana Police Recruitment. Every applicant for Police Recruitment must possess a certificate of Origin, Birth Certificate or age declaration certificate, national IID Card or any other recognized/government-issued identity card, and the applicant must not be above 35 years.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Academic Qualification
All applications must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six  credits [A1 – C6] at WASSCE, including English language and Mathematics.
Things to note about Ghana Police Recruitment
1. Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
2. Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
3. The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
4. Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form
5. Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
6. All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted
7. All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only
8. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes. More information can be obtained from www.police.gov.gh.
How to apply for the Ghana Police force Recruitment
After getting all the necessary information that you need, the next thing to do is to proceed and apply for the Ghana Police force Recruitment. To apply, you will need to follow some steps and any mistake in this procedure can cost you the Job. see our guide here on how t apply for Ghana Police force Recruitment.
If you are applying, visit the Ghana Police force portal at http://www.police.gov.gh. Follow the instructions on the website, fill in the necessary details, submit and print out your registration form.
Steps for Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application: How To Apply
Step One (1): Ghana Police Recruitment Purchase of Voucher
Purchase a Voucher from any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch for Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 50.00).
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number to the bank as part of the purchase.
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the application process and training. The purchased Voucher is not transferable;
Step Two (2): Ghana Police Recruitment Online Application Portal
Having purchased a Voucher, the Applicant should log on to the online recruitment portal at https://upgrade-pol.gh.services/ with these recommended browsers; (1) Mozilla Firefox (2) Google Chrome or (3) Internet Explorer.
Step Three (3): Ghana Police Recruitment Online Application Details
A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CONFIRM VOUCHER or SIGN IN. Click on CONFIRM VOUCHER, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
This is how to create an account:
i. enter the email address used in purchasing the Voucher;
ii. pick or choose any password which will be known to you alone and which you can remember;
iii. confirm the password; and
iv. verify the Voucher purchased by entering the Serial Number and PIN.
Step Four (4): Ghana Police Recruitment Confirming Pin and Serial Number
Enter serial and pin and CONFIRM.
Step Five (5): Ghana Police Recruitment Creating of Profile
Create a profile. To create a profile, enter your personal details such as your name, date of birth, age, height, nationality, etc
Step Six (6): Ghana Police Recruitment Choosing Your Category
Choose a category of your choice.
Step Seven (7): Ghana Police Recruitment Upload Your Educational Background
Enter your educational background details
Step Eight (8): Ghana Police Recruitment Upload Your Passport.
Upload a passport picture of yourself.
Step Nine (9): Ghana Police Recruitment Reviewing Your Data
Applicants should ensure that all information submitted is accurate. Review your information on the summary page by reading through the summary page carefully. Click on the EDIT button if there are any changes to be made.
You may also SAVE your entries by clicking on the NEXT button. If you want to return to the page later to edit or continue with the entries, click on the LOG OUT button, or submit your application.
Step Ten (10): Ghana Police Recruitment Submitting Your Application
Submit your application by clicking on the GENERATE YOUR DECISION button to complete the first stage of the application process.
Once the GENERATE YOUR DECISION button is clicked, you cannot make any changes to the Application Form. The decision on the Application will show on the screen either as QUALIFIED for an Applicant who has qualified for the next stage of the application process or NOT QUALIFIED for an Applicant who has been disqualified.
The reasons for disqualification will be displayed on the page. Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it at the next stage of physical screening. An instant message will be sent to you by e-mail and text message, which reveals a tracking number for qualified Applicants.
Note: If you are not qualified, you may purchase a new voucher and try a new category.
Stages of the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Process
1. After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centers of their choice for further processes.
2. At recruitment centers there should be a. Body examination and selection b. Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
3. Successful candidates in  above shall be made to write an aptitude test
4. Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
5. Then there shall be a medical examination for successful applicants.
6. The final stage of the process is an invitation to commence training.
For More Information
If there is any question regarding GPS Recruitment Application, kindly drop a comment below we will respond to it Asap, and don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook to get (SAPS ) 2023 Lates Updates.