Hilton Learnerships 2022/2023 | How to Apply & Requirements
In order to be considered for a Hilton learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Hilton Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Hilton Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Hilton Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a Hilton learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Hilton leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skillset and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Hilton: Hospitality learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
This learnership is a workplace-based training program comprising both structured practical workplace and structured theoretical training. A learnership leads to a qualification that is registered by the South African Qualifications Authority and that is associated with a trade, qualification or profession. The duration of this learnership will be between 6 and 12 months.
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- A learner that has completed their theory in any hospitality studies and wants working hours to complete their qualification.
Skills and Competencies:
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or as Team
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
How to Apply For Hilton Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply