Dr Beyers Naude Municipality Internships Programme 2022/2023 | How to Apply For Dr Beyers Naude Municipality Internships
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the Dr Beyers Naude Municipality Internshipss Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Dr Beyers Naude Municipality Internships 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
DR BEYERS NAUDE MUNICIPALITY INTERNSHIPS
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified graduates within the Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality area of jurisdiction.
The Internship programme is structured professional training and work experience with the goal of providing high-quality training and practical exposure. The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during tertiary training.
Degree or Diploma with majors in:
- Business Administration
- Public Relations,
- Occupational Health and Safety,
- Environmental Management,
- Project Management,
- Fleet Management,
- Property Management.
Skills and Competencies
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy will serve as a strong recommendation
NB. The intern will sign an internship agreement and confirmational affidavit. The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst others, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DR BEYERS NAUDE MUNICIPALITY INTERNSHIPS 2022
Click Here to Apply Online for the Dr Beyers Naude Municipality Internships
To apply submit the following:
- Application form
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of all qualifications
- At least two recent testimonials
Send Applications to:
Dr Beyers Naude Local Municipality,
P.O. Box 71,
For Attention: Skills Development Facilitator, (Mrs. J. Vermaak-Mostert)
NB. Applicants who have not been contacted within six weeks from the closing date should consider themselves unsuccessful.
The following information will be required by the learner should their application be successful.
- Certified Copy of Intern’s South African Identity Document.
- Certified Copy of Intern’s Highest Qualification.
- Workplace Based Learning Programme Agreement (WBLPA) fully completed and signed by the entity and learners.
- Confirmation Unemployment prior to Learning Programme (affidavit).
- Employment Contract signed by the employer and the Intern.
- Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Declaration signed by the Intern.
- Intern’s Proof of Residence.
- Proof of Intern’s Disability, if applicable.
Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, in order to get Dr Beyers Naude Municipality Internships latest information.