CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RIGHTS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2023-2024 | HOW TO APPLY FOR CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RIGHTS INTERNSHIP
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2023? Applications for the Centre For Environmental Rights Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Centre For Environmental Rights Internship 2023/2024 Application, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RIGHTS INTERNSHIP
The Centre For Environmental Rights is looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate who has a special interest and passion for environmental and climate justice and able to work closely and engage with various community partners.
- A proven record of activism in the environmental and climate justice sector, or in any other social justice sector;
- A matriculant, or with some vocational training will be helpful but not required
- An understanding of how activism contributes to social and environmental justice, and be committed to promoting and defending the role of community organisations and activists in realising [environmental] justice.
- Familiarity with the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook & calendars, and virtual applications like MS Teams, Zoom, Google docs, etc.
- A positive demeanor, professional and with a “can do” attitude
- Punctual and very good with time management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Highly focused and organised, trustworthy, is able to multi-task
- Can work independently but also can work in collaboration with team members
HOW TO APPLY FOR CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL RIGHTS INTERNSHIP 2023
How To Apply
Send the following documents to: email@example.com with the email subject line: “Ref: 12/2023 CER Internship 2023, your name”
- A cover letter setting out your skills and relevant experience, and motivating why you want to be considered for the position;
- Your CV; and
- Two recent written references not less than 6 months old.
Don’t hesitate to follow & Like Us on Facebook, in order to get Centre For Environmental Rights Internship latest information.